Small and Minority Business Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
Let the professionals help you get your business on the right track - and/or keep it there!
From mindset coaching to marketing to doing business with the government - we've got you covered!
Take this opportunity to invest in your business and yourself.
Don't have a business and just have an idea for a business? This is the event for you!
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- How to Do Business with the City of Clarksville
- Retirement and Financial Planning in Uncertain Markets
- We Can’t Do It All Alone: Where to find resources to build a successful business
- Tax Planning for Entrepreneurs
- Customer Service Experience
- How to properly and legally begin a business
- Marketing Like A Mogul
- The #1 Asset
- Strategic planning 101: Get your plans written and deployed
- How to fund your nonprofit
- Registering with the housing authority as a vendor
Registration | Welcome | IntroductionMain Stage
Dr. Rashidah Leverett - "Entrepreneurial Mindset"Main Stage
- General Admission$25+$0.63 Service fee$25+$0.63 Service fee0$0